This document contains informations about the Python implementation of the Arrayed variables concept in oldcalc.
Note: The collection module is under development, interfaces may change!
References to oldcalc refer to the documentation of the arrayed variables concept in oldcalc, accessible online.
- Index and Collection constructors, object name argument removed
- Index arguments passed to collection must be given as list
- initialise method removed, variables initialised from parameter file now by using the ValueFromParameterTable class
- support for multidimensional collections added
- support for linking variable names to external names added
- documentation improvements