This page refers to an outdated version of PCRaster, an up-to-date version is available.
These are the most important changes:
- On Windows, shared libraries are now installed in a separate directory, which does not need to be in the PATH environment variable. This will lower the chance of conflicts with shared libraries shipped with other software.
- Dropped support for 32 bit Windows.
- In Python scripts PCRaster data types can now be serialized by the pickle module.
For a detailed list of the changes check the changes page.
The PCRaster package includes:
- The PCRaster library offering about 250 optimized functions for the construction of spatio-temporal models
pcrastermodule to build environmental models in the Python programming language (Python 2.7)
- A Python modelling framework allowing for dynamic modelling, stochastic modelling and data assimilation
- The Aguila program for visualization of uncertain spatio-temporal data
- The PCRaster Modflow extension for groundwater modelling
- The PCRcalc environmental modelling language
- Several programs for data conversion
|Linux||64-bit||pcraster-4.1.0_x86-64.tar.gz||Installing PCRaster on Linux|
|Windows||64-bit||pcraster-4.1.0_x86-64.zip||Installing 64-bit PCRaster on Windows|
Introduction, applications and function reference
Python extension for PCRaster
Framework for spatio-temporal modelling
Modflow2000 extension for PCRaster
Embedding the PCRaster ModelEngine in your own application is possible by using the LinkOut API (user manual, reference guide).
Please post questions regarding installation, applications or operations of the PCRaster package on our mailing list.